Vodafone calls in Open Road for CSR brief
By Matt Cartmell, prweek.com, Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:00AM
Vodafone has brought in an agency to help promote its corporate social responsibility work.
Open Road has been drafted in by the British telecoms network to work on several CSR initiatives.
Open Road CEO Graham McMillan told PRWeek that the agency was 'doing stakeholder work in support of its CSR programme', but declined to provide further information.
Vodafone's CSR initiatives include The Vodafone Foundation, which provides funding to charities, along with publishing an annual sustainability report.
In June, the mobile phone operator asked for proposals from agencies to help build its profile in the global enterprise market.
Vodafone UK's comms chief Aileen Thompson leaves at the end of August, to be replaced by the former comms head of holiday giant TUI UK, Christian Cull.
Thompson, who has been with Vodafone since 2004, stepped down as corporate comms director to 'explore new challenges'.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region