NSPCC seeks shop for £5m ad account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
The NSPCC is seeking an agency to handle its £5 million advertising account across its fundraising business.
An RFI has been sent to agencies, with an appointment expected later this year. Rapp is the incumbent on the account and has worked with the charity for the past 12 years.
The winning agency will be responsible for increasing its fundraising activity, which has traditionally consisted of direct mail and DRTV.
A campaign for the NSPCC's ChildLine service was launched in 2010. The ad, by Rapp, featured a child's call to a counsellor and was based on real conversations. Viewers could hear the child and the counsellor while their voices were tracked by sound waves, highlighting the fear and stress of the child and the calmness of the counsellor.
The advertising review has kicked off in the middle of a review of the NSPCC's media account. Rapp is also the incumbent on NSPCC's direct response media planning and buying, while ZenithOptimedia handles the buying for its above-the-line campaigns.
Earlier this year, the NSPCC appointed Inferno to oversee the advertising account for its Helpline service. Its relationship remains unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham