Comparethemarket signs £30m deal to sponsor Corrie
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
Comparethemarket.com has signed a £30 million three-year deal, the biggest of its kind in the UK TV industry, to sponsor ITV's long-running Manchester-based soap Coronation Street.
The partnership, which was negotiated by ZenithOptimedia's sponsorship and content division, Newcast, will include broadcast, online, mobile and licensing elements. The idents will be made by Comparethemarket.com's agency VCCP.
Comparethemarket.com will replace the current sponsor, Harveys, the furniture store, in late November.
Industry estimates suggest the new deal is worth around £10 million a year for three years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of Digital Production Major Players £50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Director, Integrated,Freelance Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £250 - £270 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director The Great & The Good £38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London