Health Lottery moves to McCann Manchester
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
The Health Lottery has moved its advertising into McCann Manchester without a pitch.
The lottery, which launched last year and is owned by Northern & Shell, had previously worked with DLKW Lowe, which created its £20 million launch campaign.
McCann Manchester has been hired to help grow the Health Lottery brand. It will develop creative across TV and press under the strapline: "Share the love."
Dave Donaghue, McCann Manchester's managing partner, said: "This highlights our ability to develop outstanding creative work that drives sales and brand success."
David Wall, the chief operating officer of The Health Lottery, said: "McCann Manchester showed us a highly creative approach that we believe will be a real success for us."
The brand's launch campaign featured people wearing colourful clown wigs.
The lottery was created with the aim of donating money to health-related good causes in the UK.
It expects to break the £20 million mark in money raised. However, it is likely to fall short of its initial annual target of £50 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Up to £50,000 + benefits, Devon