Health Lottery moves to McCann Manchester
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
The Health Lottery has moved its advertising into McCann Manchester without a pitch.
The lottery, which launched last year and is owned by Northern & Shell, had previously worked with DLKW Lowe, which created its £20 million launch campaign.
McCann Manchester has been hired to help grow the Health Lottery brand. It will develop creative across TV and press under the strapline: "Share the love."
Dave Donaghue, McCann Manchester's managing partner, said: "This highlights our ability to develop outstanding creative work that drives sales and brand success."
David Wall, the chief operating officer of The Health Lottery, said: "McCann Manchester showed us a highly creative approach that we believe will be a real success for us."
The brand's launch campaign featured people wearing colourful clown wigs.
The lottery was created with the aim of donating money to health-related good causes in the UK.
It expects to break the £20 million mark in money raised. However, it is likely to fall short of its initial annual target of £50 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show