Health Lottery moves to McCann Manchester
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
The Health Lottery has moved its advertising into McCann Manchester without a pitch.
The lottery, which launched last year and is owned by Northern & Shell, had previously worked with DLKW Lowe, which created its £20 million launch campaign.
McCann Manchester has been hired to help grow the Health Lottery brand. It will develop creative across TV and press under the strapline: "Share the love."
Dave Donaghue, McCann Manchester's managing partner, said: "This highlights our ability to develop outstanding creative work that drives sales and brand success."
David Wall, the chief operating officer of The Health Lottery, said: "McCann Manchester showed us a highly creative approach that we believe will be a real success for us."
The brand's launch campaign featured people wearing colourful clown wigs.
The lottery was created with the aim of donating money to health-related good causes in the UK.
It expects to break the £20 million mark in money raised. However, it is likely to fall short of its initial annual target of £50 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London