Fallon picks up online film brief from Peta
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
Peta UK has appointed Fallon to create its first UK film ad ahead of a major communications push set to break later this year.
The move comes as part of a bid by the animal rights group to bring some of the flavour of the work from its branches in the US and Asia to the UK market. Fallon, which will now work on an online film for the brand, won the account without a formal advertising pitch.
In the US, Peta is well-known for its controversial creative work designed to highlight the abuse of animals.
Peta UK has released print work in the past, including an ad condemning the use of bear fur by soldiers guarding the Queen, but has not worked with a UK ad agency on film-based creative.
Yvonne Taylor, the senior programme manager at Peta, said: "Peta is hell-bent on getting people to think about how to help animals by using extremely creative, amusing and sexy messaging, which is why we have chosen Fallon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Strategic Planner - Bristol Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - CAMBRIDESHIRE - £45K + BENEFITS Salt £45000 per annum + Benefits, Cambridgeshire
- Account Director | Social & Digital | £45,000 Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Package , City of London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again