Fallon picks up online film brief from Peta
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
Peta UK has appointed Fallon to create its first UK film ad ahead of a major communications push set to break later this year.
The move comes as part of a bid by the animal rights group to bring some of the flavour of the work from its branches in the US and Asia to the UK market. Fallon, which will now work on an online film for the brand, won the account without a formal advertising pitch.
In the US, Peta is well-known for its controversial creative work designed to highlight the abuse of animals.
Peta UK has released print work in the past, including an ad condemning the use of bear fur by soldiers guarding the Queen, but has not worked with a UK ad agency on film-based creative.
Yvonne Taylor, the senior programme manager at Peta, said: "Peta is hell-bent on getting people to think about how to help animals by using extremely creative, amusing and sexy messaging, which is why we have chosen Fallon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Sales Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus 50% commission, London
- Senior Strategist Future £competitive with excellent benefits, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up