Fallon picks up online film brief from Peta
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
Peta UK has appointed Fallon to create its first UK film ad ahead of a major communications push set to break later this year.
The move comes as part of a bid by the animal rights group to bring some of the flavour of the work from its branches in the US and Asia to the UK market. Fallon, which will now work on an online film for the brand, won the account without a formal advertising pitch.
In the US, Peta is well-known for its controversial creative work designed to highlight the abuse of animals.
Peta UK has released print work in the past, including an ad condemning the use of bear fur by soldiers guarding the Queen, but has not worked with a UK ad agency on film-based creative.
Yvonne Taylor, the senior programme manager at Peta, said: "Peta is hell-bent on getting people to think about how to help animals by using extremely creative, amusing and sexy messaging, which is why we have chosen Fallon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton
- Senior Sales Execuitve - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency