Fallon picks up online film brief from Peta
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
Peta UK has appointed Fallon to create its first UK film ad ahead of a major communications push set to break later this year.
The move comes as part of a bid by the animal rights group to bring some of the flavour of the work from its branches in the US and Asia to the UK market. Fallon, which will now work on an online film for the brand, won the account without a formal advertising pitch.
In the US, Peta is well-known for its controversial creative work designed to highlight the abuse of animals.
Peta UK has released print work in the past, including an ad condemning the use of bear fur by soldiers guarding the Queen, but has not worked with a UK ad agency on film-based creative.
Yvonne Taylor, the senior programme manager at Peta, said: "Peta is hell-bent on getting people to think about how to help animals by using extremely creative, amusing and sexy messaging, which is why we have chosen Fallon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff