Fallon picks up online film brief from Peta
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
Peta UK has appointed Fallon to create its first UK film ad ahead of a major communications push set to break later this year.
The move comes as part of a bid by the animal rights group to bring some of the flavour of the work from its branches in the US and Asia to the UK market. Fallon, which will now work on an online film for the brand, won the account without a formal advertising pitch.
In the US, Peta is well-known for its controversial creative work designed to highlight the abuse of animals.
Peta UK has released print work in the past, including an ad condemning the use of bear fur by soldiers guarding the Queen, but has not worked with a UK ad agency on film-based creative.
Yvonne Taylor, the senior programme manager at Peta, said: "Peta is hell-bent on getting people to think about how to help animals by using extremely creative, amusing and sexy messaging, which is why we have chosen Fallon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood