Now scoops £6 million Claims Direct ad account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
Claims Direct, the personal injury compensation business, has hired Now to handle its £6 million advertising account.
The appointment follows that of Quiet Storm to the advertising account of Claims Direct's parent company, Russell Jones & Walker, earlier this year.
Quiet Storm is unaffected by the appointment.
Now picked up the advertising account after a competitive pitch handled by the client. The agency will release its first TV campaign for the brand in September.
It will move away from the strapline "Claims Direct and to the point", which it launched in 2009. Previously, Claims Direct created its advertising in-house and was once well-known for its "no win, no fee" strategy.
All Response Media continues to handle the media planning and buying for the brand.
Claims Direct's head of UK marketing, Andy Hoe, said: "We are looking to create a platform, using the broadest range of media channels, to stimulate demand onand off-line to help address this issue. Now presented a very compelling and exciting solution that researched well."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile