The7stars picks up McArthurGlen media business
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
McArthurGlen, the designer outlet chain, has appointed the7stars to its £1.5 million media planning and buying business.
The incumbent on the account was Carat, which repitched for the business through its Edinburgh office. The review was called in April and was led by Stuart Cox, a partner at GraystoneCox Media Consultancy. M2M also pitched for the account.
The7stars will be responsible for devising a new strategy for 2013 that will boost McArthurGlen's media cut-through across TV, radio, digital and print. The business will move with immediate effect.
Shaeren McKenzie, the group marketing director at McArthurGlen Group, said: "We believe the7stars are the right partners to help McArthurGlen develop and expand its reach in the UK."
The brand launched a pan-European campaign in April last year that included TV, print and outdoor ads in the UK, Italy, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Greece.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Midweight Graphic Designer Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Designer Source £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager Source £200 - £220 per day, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy