The7stars picks up McArthurGlen media business
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
McArthurGlen, the designer outlet chain, has appointed the7stars to its £1.5 million media planning and buying business.
The incumbent on the account was Carat, which repitched for the business through its Edinburgh office. The review was called in April and was led by Stuart Cox, a partner at GraystoneCox Media Consultancy. M2M also pitched for the account.
The7stars will be responsible for devising a new strategy for 2013 that will boost McArthurGlen's media cut-through across TV, radio, digital and print. The business will move with immediate effect.
Shaeren McKenzie, the group marketing director at McArthurGlen Group, said: "We believe the7stars are the right partners to help McArthurGlen develop and expand its reach in the UK."
The brand launched a pan-European campaign in April last year that included TV, print and outdoor ads in the UK, Italy, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Greece.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager fishtank £250 - £400 per annum, West London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Head of Digital Reuben Sinclair bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexi-working, matched pension contribution, 25 days holiday, season, Londonderry (County)