The7stars picks up McArthurGlen media business
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
McArthurGlen, the designer outlet chain, has appointed the7stars to its £1.5 million media planning and buying business.
The incumbent on the account was Carat, which repitched for the business through its Edinburgh office. The review was called in April and was led by Stuart Cox, a partner at GraystoneCox Media Consultancy. M2M also pitched for the account.
The7stars will be responsible for devising a new strategy for 2013 that will boost McArthurGlen's media cut-through across TV, radio, digital and print. The business will move with immediate effect.
Shaeren McKenzie, the group marketing director at McArthurGlen Group, said: "We believe the7stars are the right partners to help McArthurGlen develop and expand its reach in the UK."
The brand launched a pan-European campaign in April last year that included TV, print and outdoor ads in the UK, Italy, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Greece.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits, Hitchin
- Marketing Process Manager - Surrey Sanderson Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Cobham
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Luton
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign