Spontex signs Sky placement deal
Spontex, the household cleaning brand, has signed a combined product placement, sponsorship and on-pack promotion deal for Sky1's comedy series Trollied.
As the first product placement deal for a scripted show on a BSkyB channel, Spontex products will appear in the Trollied supermarket Valco and branded sponsorship credits will be shown before and after the programme.
In addition, one million Spontex products will carry a Sky1-branded competition offering people the chance to win £5,000 worth of shopping.
The deal, Spontex's first above-the-line campaign, was negotiated by Vizeum and Sky Media. The idents will be made by Duke & Earl.
Zoe Schmid, the creative solutions director at Vizeum, said: "Being able to deliver such an integrated campaign is not only testament to the collaboration between all parties involved, but also to the clients at Spontex, who were completely open-minded regarding the solution."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure