Spontex signs Sky placement deal
Spontex, the household cleaning brand, has signed a combined product placement, sponsorship and on-pack promotion deal for Sky1's comedy series Trollied.
As the first product placement deal for a scripted show on a BSkyB channel, Spontex products will appear in the Trollied supermarket Valco and branded sponsorship credits will be shown before and after the programme.
In addition, one million Spontex products will carry a Sky1-branded competition offering people the chance to win £5,000 worth of shopping.
The deal, Spontex's first above-the-line campaign, was negotiated by Vizeum and Sky Media. The idents will be made by Duke & Earl.
Zoe Schmid, the creative solutions director at Vizeum, said: "Being able to deliver such an integrated campaign is not only testament to the collaboration between all parties involved, but also to the clients at Spontex, who were completely open-minded regarding the solution."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Strategist - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + good benefits, West London
- Head of Business Development - Group Head Sports Ultimate Asset £50000 - £70000 per annum + Which includes Bonus, London
- Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England