Spontex signs Sky placement deal
Spontex, the household cleaning brand, has signed a combined product placement, sponsorship and on-pack promotion deal for Sky1's comedy series Trollied.
As the first product placement deal for a scripted show on a BSkyB channel, Spontex products will appear in the Trollied supermarket Valco and branded sponsorship credits will be shown before and after the programme.
In addition, one million Spontex products will carry a Sky1-branded competition offering people the chance to win £5,000 worth of shopping.
The deal, Spontex's first above-the-line campaign, was negotiated by Vizeum and Sky Media. The idents will be made by Duke & Earl.
Zoe Schmid, the creative solutions director at Vizeum, said: "Being able to deliver such an integrated campaign is not only testament to the collaboration between all parties involved, but also to the clients at Spontex, who were completely open-minded regarding the solution."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Integrated Designer - AXA Gemini Search £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + good benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement