Spontex signs Sky placement deal
Spontex, the household cleaning brand, has signed a combined product placement, sponsorship and on-pack promotion deal for Sky1's comedy series Trollied.
As the first product placement deal for a scripted show on a BSkyB channel, Spontex products will appear in the Trollied supermarket Valco and branded sponsorship credits will be shown before and after the programme.
In addition, one million Spontex products will carry a Sky1-branded competition offering people the chance to win £5,000 worth of shopping.
The deal, Spontex's first above-the-line campaign, was negotiated by Vizeum and Sky Media. The idents will be made by Duke & Earl.
Zoe Schmid, the creative solutions director at Vizeum, said: "Being able to deliver such an integrated campaign is not only testament to the collaboration between all parties involved, but also to the clients at Spontex, who were completely open-minded regarding the solution."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne