Spontex signs Sky placement deal
Spontex, the household cleaning brand, has signed a combined product placement, sponsorship and on-pack promotion deal for Sky1's comedy series Trollied.
As the first product placement deal for a scripted show on a BSkyB channel, Spontex products will appear in the Trollied supermarket Valco and branded sponsorship credits will be shown before and after the programme.
In addition, one million Spontex products will carry a Sky1-branded competition offering people the chance to win £5,000 worth of shopping.
The deal, Spontex's first above-the-line campaign, was negotiated by Vizeum and Sky Media. The idents will be made by Duke & Earl.
Zoe Schmid, the creative solutions director at Vizeum, said: "Being able to deliver such an integrated campaign is not only testament to the collaboration between all parties involved, but also to the clients at Spontex, who were completely open-minded regarding the solution."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Category Marketing Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£65K + Car Allowance + Significant Bonus, Berkshire/West of London
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links