PAA and Fuel net Glenlivet global digital task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
Pernod Ricard has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to handle the global digital and CRM account for The Glenlivet, the world's second-biggest-selling single malt whisky brand.
The agency, which was appointed alongside Engine's data strategy shop Fuel, will handle the brand's global social, digital and CRM activity. Grand Union was the incumbent on the business.
PAA and Fuel will initially develop The Glenlivet loyalty programme, The Glenlivet Guardians, across digital, social, print and experiential communications.
The initiative aims to retain current customers and acquire new ones through advocacy and introductions by members of the programme.
Last year, The Glenlivet increased its investment in digital in an attempt to challenge the market leader, Glenfiddich, and boost its membership scheme. As part of the investment, The Glenlivet rolled out a Facebook page to encourage conversations about the brand.
Christelle Pottinger, the senior brand manager, malts, at Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers, said: "Partners and Fuel really showed a thorough understanding of our business and have the strategic and creative flair that we're looking for. Partners' digital and social media vision provides us with an exciting opportunity to build a distinctive brand personality and meet our goal of becoming the bestselling single malt."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Mobile & Apps Manager Stopgap Competitive Day Rate, South East England
- Online Content Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, South East England
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel