PAA and Fuel net Glenlivet global digital task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
Pernod Ricard has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to handle the global digital and CRM account for The Glenlivet, the world's second-biggest-selling single malt whisky brand.
The agency, which was appointed alongside Engine's data strategy shop Fuel, will handle the brand's global social, digital and CRM activity. Grand Union was the incumbent on the business.
PAA and Fuel will initially develop The Glenlivet loyalty programme, The Glenlivet Guardians, across digital, social, print and experiential communications.
The initiative aims to retain current customers and acquire new ones through advocacy and introductions by members of the programme.
Last year, The Glenlivet increased its investment in digital in an attempt to challenge the market leader, Glenfiddich, and boost its membership scheme. As part of the investment, The Glenlivet rolled out a Facebook page to encourage conversations about the brand.
Christelle Pottinger, the senior brand manager, malts, at Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers, said: "Partners and Fuel really showed a thorough understanding of our business and have the strategic and creative flair that we're looking for. Partners' digital and social media vision provides us with an exciting opportunity to build a distinctive brand personality and meet our goal of becoming the bestselling single malt."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad