PZ Cussons appoints Iris as lead agency for Fudge hair care brand
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 July 2012 12:25PM
Imperial Leather maker PZ Cussons Beauty has hired Iris as its lead strategic and creative agency for its premium hair care brand Fudge, as it embarks on its first global digital push for the brand.
Fudge is best known for its Hair Shaper product, which is sold mainly through salons across the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Iris was awarded the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The agency's first task will be to design and build a new customer experience, as part of the strategy to expand its global footprint. This is the first global digital activity for the brand.
According to PZ Cussons, 50% of Fudge's sales were made in the UK, with Australia and New Zealand making up the remaining 50%.
Iris' other clients include Reckitt Benckiser and Unilever.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure