PZ Cussons appoints Iris as lead agency for Fudge hair care brand
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 July 2012 12:25PM
Imperial Leather maker PZ Cussons Beauty has hired Iris as its lead strategic and creative agency for its premium hair care brand Fudge, as it embarks on its first global digital push for the brand.
Fudge is best known for its Hair Shaper product, which is sold mainly through salons across the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Iris was awarded the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The agency's first task will be to design and build a new customer experience, as part of the strategy to expand its global footprint. This is the first global digital activity for the brand.
According to PZ Cussons, 50% of Fudge's sales were made in the UK, with Australia and New Zealand making up the remaining 50%.
Iris' other clients include Reckitt Benckiser and Unilever.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne