PZ Cussons appoints Iris as lead agency for Fudge hair care brand
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 July 2012 12:25PM
Imperial Leather maker PZ Cussons Beauty has hired Iris as its lead strategic and creative agency for its premium hair care brand Fudge, as it embarks on its first global digital push for the brand.
Fudge is best known for its Hair Shaper product, which is sold mainly through salons across the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Iris was awarded the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The agency's first task will be to design and build a new customer experience, as part of the strategy to expand its global footprint. This is the first global digital activity for the brand.
According to PZ Cussons, 50% of Fudge's sales were made in the UK, with Australia and New Zealand making up the remaining 50%.
Iris' other clients include Reckitt Benckiser and Unilever.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP