PZ Cussons appoints Iris as lead agency for Fudge hair care brand
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 July 2012 12:25PM
Imperial Leather maker PZ Cussons Beauty has hired Iris as its lead strategic and creative agency for its premium hair care brand Fudge, as it embarks on its first global digital push for the brand.
Fudge is best known for its Hair Shaper product, which is sold mainly through salons across the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Iris was awarded the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The agency's first task will be to design and build a new customer experience, as part of the strategy to expand its global footprint. This is the first global digital activity for the brand.
According to PZ Cussons, 50% of Fudge's sales were made in the UK, with Australia and New Zealand making up the remaining 50%.
Iris' other clients include Reckitt Benckiser and Unilever.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Paid Search (PPC) Account Manager - London - up to £37K Adam Recruitment £32000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up