PZ Cussons appoints Iris as lead agency for Fudge hair care brand
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 July 2012 12:25PM
Imperial Leather maker PZ Cussons Beauty has hired Iris as its lead strategic and creative agency for its premium hair care brand Fudge, as it embarks on its first global digital push for the brand.
Fudge is best known for its Hair Shaper product, which is sold mainly through salons across the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Iris was awarded the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The agency's first task will be to design and build a new customer experience, as part of the strategy to expand its global footprint. This is the first global digital activity for the brand.
According to PZ Cussons, 50% of Fudge's sales were made in the UK, with Australia and New Zealand making up the remaining 50%.
Iris' other clients include Reckitt Benckiser and Unilever.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned