PPA on the hunt for agency magazine stars
The PPA is on the hunt for agency planners and buyers who have demonstrated excellence in utilising magazine brands for its inaugural Advertising Awards.
The UK’s magazine association is looking to celebrate those within agencies who have played a key role in successful magazine-branded ad campaigns in the last year, with entries taken to 31 July 2012.
James Papworth, marketing director of PPA, said: "It’s about time due recognition was given for all those agency stars actually responsible for doing the work, whether that’s planning, creating or executing a magazine brand campaign."
Papworth added: "The awards encompass the entire array of platforms now available to advertisers wanting to harness magazine brands, from print through to web, digital editions, tablet editions, mobile and social networks."
The PPA Advertising Awards are being run in association with Media Week in October 2012.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Planner Stonor £60,000 to £65,000, Berkshire
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Content Ad-tech Platform Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned