PPA on the hunt for agency magazine stars
The PPA is on the hunt for agency planners and buyers who have demonstrated excellence in utilising magazine brands for its inaugural Advertising Awards.
The UK’s magazine association is looking to celebrate those within agencies who have played a key role in successful magazine-branded ad campaigns in the last year, with entries taken to 31 July 2012.
James Papworth, marketing director of PPA, said: "It’s about time due recognition was given for all those agency stars actually responsible for doing the work, whether that’s planning, creating or executing a magazine brand campaign."
Papworth added: "The awards encompass the entire array of platforms now available to advertisers wanting to harness magazine brands, from print through to web, digital editions, tablet editions, mobile and social networks."
The PPA Advertising Awards are being run in association with Media Week in October 2012.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition