VCCP launches data consultancy
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 July 2012 11:28AM
The VCCP Partnership has launched a data consultancy called Conduit, which will be led by founding partners Peter Worster and Simon Spyer.
Conduit is intended to help clients to connect their business strategy with their data and technology strategy, enabling them to use the data they have to run their business better.
Worster and Spyer both joined the VCCP Partnership from data specialist Quant Presky Maves 18-months ago.
Worster takes the role of strategy partner and Spyer solutions partner.
Worster said: "At Conduit we define, design and deliver practical solutions that enable clients to use the data they already have to run their business better.
"Often our approach really helps align Marketing, IT and Finance functions around common goals."
Adrian Coleman, chief executive of VCCP Partnership, said: "Driving real commercial value from the vast amount of data available is a real challenge for clients that is set to grow.
"Conduit will help businesses make sense of the opportunities and having this capability within the Partnership is a real asset."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business