VCCP launches data consultancy
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 July 2012 11:28AM
The VCCP Partnership has launched a data consultancy called Conduit, which will be led by founding partners Peter Worster and Simon Spyer.
Conduit is intended to help clients to connect their business strategy with their data and technology strategy, enabling them to use the data they have to run their business better.
Worster and Spyer both joined the VCCP Partnership from data specialist Quant Presky Maves 18-months ago.
Worster takes the role of strategy partner and Spyer solutions partner.
Worster said: "At Conduit we define, design and deliver practical solutions that enable clients to use the data they already have to run their business better.
"Often our approach really helps align Marketing, IT and Finance functions around common goals."
Adrian Coleman, chief executive of VCCP Partnership, said: "Driving real commercial value from the vast amount of data available is a real challenge for clients that is set to grow.
"Conduit will help businesses make sense of the opportunities and having this capability within the Partnership is a real asset."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Design Director become £55k - 70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Innovations Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K + Car Allowance + Benefits, South East
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'