The7stars lands media for white goods brand Servis
The7stars has been appointed to handle the media planning and buying account for white goods manufacturer Servis, which is set to relaunch in the UK next year.
The agency was appointed without a pitch and there was no incumbent on the account.
Servis was recently acquired by Turkish manufacturer Vestel and will be relaunched in January 2013, with a planned £1.5m per-year media budget.
This year it will run a digital campaign targeted at people looking to replace their washing machines, and a print campaign for its retro fridge freezers, with creative by Brocklebank Penn.
Simon Hedges, category manager for Servis, said: "The7stars answered our brief perfectly and the targeted media campaign around our relaunch and new products will really put us in the forefront of consumers' minds.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK