The7stars lands media for white goods brand Servis
The7stars has been appointed to handle the media planning and buying account for white goods manufacturer Servis, which is set to relaunch in the UK next year.
The agency was appointed without a pitch and there was no incumbent on the account.
Servis was recently acquired by Turkish manufacturer Vestel and will be relaunched in January 2013, with a planned £1.5m per-year media budget.
This year it will run a digital campaign targeted at people looking to replace their washing machines, and a print campaign for its retro fridge freezers, with creative by Brocklebank Penn.
Simon Hedges, category manager for Servis, said: "The7stars answered our brief perfectly and the targeted media campaign around our relaunch and new products will really put us in the forefront of consumers' minds.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show