The7stars lands media for white goods brand Servis
The7stars has been appointed to handle the media planning and buying account for white goods manufacturer Servis, which is set to relaunch in the UK next year.
The agency was appointed without a pitch and there was no incumbent on the account.
Servis was recently acquired by Turkish manufacturer Vestel and will be relaunched in January 2013, with a planned £1.5m per-year media budget.
This year it will run a digital campaign targeted at people looking to replace their washing machines, and a print campaign for its retro fridge freezers, with creative by Brocklebank Penn.
Simon Hedges, category manager for Servis, said: "The7stars answered our brief perfectly and the targeted media campaign around our relaunch and new products will really put us in the forefront of consumers' minds.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni