Reckitt Benckiser reviews global digital ad roster
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Reckitt Benckiser is conducting a review of its global digital advertising business.
The company is looking for an agency network to act as the global digital lead on its top five brands.
RFIs have been issued to non-roster and roster agency networks. The review follows a separate digital CRM review that was called in December last year and which was shelved before an appointment was made.
The review is being led out of the UK by Hans Helbig, the company’s global head of digital marketing. A US intermediary is also involved.
Reckitt Benckiser has focused recent global digital activity on Durex. It is launching a sexual health website as part of its new global digital strategy for the brand.
Other Reckitt Benckiser brands include Finish, Vanish, Clearasil and Cillit Bang.
Hans Helbig denied the review was taking place.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - retail business in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £40k, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Senior Designer - Integrated Agency £50k MODA consult £50k, maybe slightly more for the right person, excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Media Assistant Guru Careers Competitive (DOE), The City, London (EC1)
- Communications Planning Manager - Media Agency BMS £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, City of London