Reckitt Benckiser reviews global digital ad roster
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Reckitt Benckiser is conducting a review of its global digital advertising business.
The company is looking for an agency network to act as the global digital lead on its top five brands.
RFIs have been issued to non-roster and roster agency networks. The review follows a separate digital CRM review that was called in December last year and which was shelved before an appointment was made.
The review is being led out of the UK by Hans Helbig, the company’s global head of digital marketing. A US intermediary is also involved.
Reckitt Benckiser has focused recent global digital activity on Durex. It is launching a sexual health website as part of its new global digital strategy for the brand.
Other Reckitt Benckiser brands include Finish, Vanish, Clearasil and Cillit Bang.
Hans Helbig denied the review was taking place.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff