Reckitt Benckiser reviews global digital ad roster
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Reckitt Benckiser is conducting a review of its global digital advertising business.
The company is looking for an agency network to act as the global digital lead on its top five brands.
RFIs have been issued to non-roster and roster agency networks. The review follows a separate digital CRM review that was called in December last year and which was shelved before an appointment was made.
The review is being led out of the UK by Hans Helbig, the company’s global head of digital marketing. A US intermediary is also involved.
Reckitt Benckiser has focused recent global digital activity on Durex. It is launching a sexual health website as part of its new global digital strategy for the brand.
Other Reckitt Benckiser brands include Finish, Vanish, Clearasil and Cillit Bang.
Hans Helbig denied the review was taking place.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- International Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Senior Communications Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £35,000 plus benefits, East Midlands Region
- Digital Trading Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Associate Director Global brand development - Clientside Elizabeth Norman International Negotiable, South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool