Reckitt Benckiser reviews global digital ad roster
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Reckitt Benckiser is conducting a review of its global digital advertising business.
The company is looking for an agency network to act as the global digital lead on its top five brands.
RFIs have been issued to non-roster and roster agency networks. The review follows a separate digital CRM review that was called in December last year and which was shelved before an appointment was made.
The review is being led out of the UK by Hans Helbig, the company’s global head of digital marketing. A US intermediary is also involved.
Reckitt Benckiser has focused recent global digital activity on Durex. It is launching a sexual health website as part of its new global digital strategy for the brand.
Other Reckitt Benckiser brands include Finish, Vanish, Clearasil and Cillit Bang.
Hans Helbig denied the review was taking place.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne