Reckitt Benckiser reviews global digital ad roster
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Reckitt Benckiser is conducting a review of its global digital advertising business.
The company is looking for an agency network to act as the global digital lead on its top five brands.
RFIs have been issued to non-roster and roster agency networks. The review follows a separate digital CRM review that was called in December last year and which was shelved before an appointment was made.
The review is being led out of the UK by Hans Helbig, the company’s global head of digital marketing. A US intermediary is also involved.
Reckitt Benckiser has focused recent global digital activity on Durex. It is launching a sexual health website as part of its new global digital strategy for the brand.
Other Reckitt Benckiser brands include Finish, Vanish, Clearasil and Cillit Bang.
Hans Helbig denied the review was taking place.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR MANAGER Totum Partners £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of PR and Public Affairs (12 month maternity contract) Stopgap £54000 - £64000 per annum + pro rata, West Midlands
- Community Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Creative Services Account Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham