Reckitt Benckiser reviews global digital ad roster
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Reckitt Benckiser is conducting a review of its global digital advertising business.
The company is looking for an agency network to act as the global digital lead on its top five brands.
RFIs have been issued to non-roster and roster agency networks. The review follows a separate digital CRM review that was called in December last year and which was shelved before an appointment was made.
The review is being led out of the UK by Hans Helbig, the company’s global head of digital marketing. A US intermediary is also involved.
Reckitt Benckiser has focused recent global digital activity on Durex. It is launching a sexual health website as part of its new global digital strategy for the brand.
Other Reckitt Benckiser brands include Finish, Vanish, Clearasil and Cillit Bang.
Hans Helbig denied the review was taking place.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- CALLING ALL DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGERS Red Sofa London £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Mid-Weight Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, West London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood