Warner Bros launches UK digital agency contest
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Warner Bros, the Hollywood film studio, is conducting a pitch for a digital advertising project.
The film company, which currently has a roster of small digital shops, has invited agencies to compete in the pitch process which is being handled by the intermediary Oystercatchers.
RFIs have been sent out to agencies, with responses to be submitted early next week.
The pitch is being led by Polly Cochrane, Warner Bros UK’s senior vice-president and group marketing director, and Alex Lewis, the vice-president and marketing director, who joined earlier this year.
Warner Bros, which is the company behind the new Batman film The Dark Knight Rises, was one of the first movie studios to offer film titles to rent on Facebook.
In June 2009, Warner Bros signed an agreement with Blinkbox to stream its content, including blockbuster film titles such as Sherlock Holmes and TV shows such as Gossip Girl, on the video-on-demand website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief