Warner Bros launches UK digital agency contest
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Warner Bros, the Hollywood film studio, is conducting a pitch for a digital advertising project.
The film company, which currently has a roster of small digital shops, has invited agencies to compete in the pitch process which is being handled by the intermediary Oystercatchers.
RFIs have been sent out to agencies, with responses to be submitted early next week.
The pitch is being led by Polly Cochrane, Warner Bros UK’s senior vice-president and group marketing director, and Alex Lewis, the vice-president and marketing director, who joined earlier this year.
Warner Bros, which is the company behind the new Batman film The Dark Knight Rises, was one of the first movie studios to offer film titles to rent on Facebook.
In June 2009, Warner Bros signed an agreement with Blinkbox to stream its content, including blockbuster film titles such as Sherlock Holmes and TV shows such as Gossip Girl, on the video-on-demand website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads