Warner Bros launches UK digital agency contest
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Warner Bros, the Hollywood film studio, is conducting a pitch for a digital advertising project.
The film company, which currently has a roster of small digital shops, has invited agencies to compete in the pitch process which is being handled by the intermediary Oystercatchers.
RFIs have been sent out to agencies, with responses to be submitted early next week.
The pitch is being led by Polly Cochrane, Warner Bros UK’s senior vice-president and group marketing director, and Alex Lewis, the vice-president and marketing director, who joined earlier this year.
Warner Bros, which is the company behind the new Batman film The Dark Knight Rises, was one of the first movie studios to offer film titles to rent on Facebook.
In June 2009, Warner Bros signed an agreement with Blinkbox to stream its content, including blockbuster film titles such as Sherlock Holmes and TV shows such as Gossip Girl, on the video-on-demand website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake