Warner Bros launches UK digital agency contest
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:00AM
Warner Bros, the Hollywood film studio, is conducting a pitch for a digital advertising project.
The film company, which currently has a roster of small digital shops, has invited agencies to compete in the pitch process which is being handled by the intermediary Oystercatchers.
RFIs have been sent out to agencies, with responses to be submitted early next week.
The pitch is being led by Polly Cochrane, Warner Bros UK’s senior vice-president and group marketing director, and Alex Lewis, the vice-president and marketing director, who joined earlier this year.
Warner Bros, which is the company behind the new Batman film The Dark Knight Rises, was one of the first movie studios to offer film titles to rent on Facebook.
In June 2009, Warner Bros signed an agreement with Blinkbox to stream its content, including blockbuster film titles such as Sherlock Holmes and TV shows such as Gossip Girl, on the video-on-demand website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Production Executive Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Director - Experiential Major Players £0.000 per hour + Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Media Planner/Buyer Stonor 18-23K, Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager, Restaurants, London, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)