Chivas Regal in talks for social media task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:10AM
Chivas Regal is on the hunt for an agency to handle its global social media activity.
The whisky brand is in the early stages of talks with agencies as it gears up for a pitch.
The Pernod Ricard-owned company does not have an incumbent handling social media globally.
Chivas Regal's previous forays into social media include a US mobile campaign, launched in May last year, inviting people to "join the Chivas Brotherhood" to access tasting events.
The brand worked with SpyderLynk, the Omnicom agency Alcone and UrbanDaddy on the campaign.
Chivas Regal's most recent advertising activity included two online films as part of its "live with chivalry" campaign by Euro RSCG.
The films star four male friends who recount their various escapades over a glass of Chivas whisky.
In May last year, it launched an online film, also by Euro RSCG, to showcase the history of the whisky.
The ad charts the whisky from its creation in 1909 to its relaunch in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated