Chivas Regal in talks for social media task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:10AM
Chivas Regal is on the hunt for an agency to handle its global social media activity.
The whisky brand is in the early stages of talks with agencies as it gears up for a pitch.
The Pernod Ricard-owned company does not have an incumbent handling social media globally.
Chivas Regal's previous forays into social media include a US mobile campaign, launched in May last year, inviting people to "join the Chivas Brotherhood" to access tasting events.
The brand worked with SpyderLynk, the Omnicom agency Alcone and UrbanDaddy on the campaign.
Chivas Regal's most recent advertising activity included two online films as part of its "live with chivalry" campaign by Euro RSCG.
The films star four male friends who recount their various escapades over a glass of Chivas whisky.
In May last year, it launched an online film, also by Euro RSCG, to showcase the history of the whisky.
The ad charts the whisky from its creation in 1909 to its relaunch in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London