Chivas Regal in talks for social media task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:10AM
Chivas Regal is on the hunt for an agency to handle its global social media activity.
The whisky brand is in the early stages of talks with agencies as it gears up for a pitch.
The Pernod Ricard-owned company does not have an incumbent handling social media globally.
Chivas Regal's previous forays into social media include a US mobile campaign, launched in May last year, inviting people to "join the Chivas Brotherhood" to access tasting events.
The brand worked with SpyderLynk, the Omnicom agency Alcone and UrbanDaddy on the campaign.
Chivas Regal's most recent advertising activity included two online films as part of its "live with chivalry" campaign by Euro RSCG.
The films star four male friends who recount their various escapades over a glass of Chivas whisky.
In May last year, it launched an online film, also by Euro RSCG, to showcase the history of the whisky.
The ad charts the whisky from its creation in 1909 to its relaunch in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £32k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards