Chivas Regal in talks for social media task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:10AM
Chivas Regal is on the hunt for an agency to handle its global social media activity.
The whisky brand is in the early stages of talks with agencies as it gears up for a pitch.
The Pernod Ricard-owned company does not have an incumbent handling social media globally.
Chivas Regal's previous forays into social media include a US mobile campaign, launched in May last year, inviting people to "join the Chivas Brotherhood" to access tasting events.
The brand worked with SpyderLynk, the Omnicom agency Alcone and UrbanDaddy on the campaign.
Chivas Regal's most recent advertising activity included two online films as part of its "live with chivalry" campaign by Euro RSCG.
The films star four male friends who recount their various escapades over a glass of Chivas whisky.
In May last year, it launched an online film, also by Euro RSCG, to showcase the history of the whisky.
The ad charts the whisky from its creation in 1909 to its relaunch in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film