Atomic nets global Star Alliance brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:10AM
Atomic London, the start-up agency founded by Nick Fox and three of his former DDB UK colleagues, has picked up the global advertising brief for the airline network Star Alliance.
The agency won the business, which moves from DDB UK, without a pitch. It is the first account to be picked up by the new agency.
Star Alliance includes brands such as bmi, United Airlines and Lufthansa.
Last year, DDB created a pan-European campaign for Star Alliance that promoted global travel. The TV, print, online and social ads focused on the "Biosphere Connections" sustainability project.
In February, DDB created an app for the network that allowed business travellers to earn upgrades and prizes by taking photos.
Atomic London launched at the end of May. The agency's founders are Fox, Jon Goulding, Guy Bradbury and Richard Hill. Atomic London has a "co-operative" relationship with DDB.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester
- Senior Conceptual Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire