Nestle calls review of Aero digital account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:05AM
Nestle is reviewing the digital account for its Aero chocolate brand.
The food company has contacted a number of agencies ahead of a pitch for the business, which is currently handled by Skive.
Skive created Aero's recent social media campaign "AeroMail", which aimed to raise awareness of the new Aero bar.
AeroMail allowed consumers to "spread the bubbliness" by sending an uplifting message to their friends using a digital balloon on Facebook. Each message generated a sample bar.
Other agencies that work on Aero include JWT London and DDFH&B.
Last year, Nestle unveiled a £4 million advertising campaign, created by DDFH&B, to support the launch of an Aero-branded biscuit that was aimed at women.
In January 2011, Nestle reintroduced its Aero Caramel brand with a claimed new and improved recipe. It was supported by a campaign called "bubble-speak", which was also created by DDFH&B.
JWT created the 2009 "feel the bubbles" spot in which a skateboarder navigates a sea of bubbles. The agency is unaffected by the digital review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Group Product Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 + car allowance + benefits , London (Greater)
- Marketing Exec, Healthcare, Surrey Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Private Healthcare, Contrib Pension, London
- Loyalty Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Vauxhall
- Data Analyst (Digital) Agency Role!! Immediate Start! Gemini Search £25000.00 per annum, City of London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents