Nestle calls review of Aero digital account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:05AM
Nestle is reviewing the digital account for its Aero chocolate brand.
The food company has contacted a number of agencies ahead of a pitch for the business, which is currently handled by Skive.
Skive created Aero's recent social media campaign "AeroMail", which aimed to raise awareness of the new Aero bar.
AeroMail allowed consumers to "spread the bubbliness" by sending an uplifting message to their friends using a digital balloon on Facebook. Each message generated a sample bar.
Other agencies that work on Aero include JWT London and DDFH&B.
Last year, Nestle unveiled a £4 million advertising campaign, created by DDFH&B, to support the launch of an Aero-branded biscuit that was aimed at women.
In January 2011, Nestle reintroduced its Aero Caramel brand with a claimed new and improved recipe. It was supported by a campaign called "bubble-speak", which was also created by DDFH&B.
JWT created the 2009 "feel the bubbles" spot in which a skateboarder navigates a sea of bubbles. The agency is unaffected by the digital review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account