Nestle calls review of Aero digital account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:05AM
Nestle is reviewing the digital account for its Aero chocolate brand.
The food company has contacted a number of agencies ahead of a pitch for the business, which is currently handled by Skive.
Skive created Aero's recent social media campaign "AeroMail", which aimed to raise awareness of the new Aero bar.
AeroMail allowed consumers to "spread the bubbliness" by sending an uplifting message to their friends using a digital balloon on Facebook. Each message generated a sample bar.
Other agencies that work on Aero include JWT London and DDFH&B.
Last year, Nestle unveiled a £4 million advertising campaign, created by DDFH&B, to support the launch of an Aero-branded biscuit that was aimed at women.
In January 2011, Nestle reintroduced its Aero Caramel brand with a claimed new and improved recipe. It was supported by a campaign called "bubble-speak", which was also created by DDFH&B.
JWT created the 2009 "feel the bubbles" spot in which a skateboarder navigates a sea of bubbles. The agency is unaffected by the digital review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- TV Account Manager- Film Lipton Fleming £37000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Online Trading & Merchandising Manager Stopgap £52000 - £57000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign