Guardian News & Media seeks digital shop for Soulmates dating site
Guardian News & Media is talking to agencies about the digital account for its Soulmates dating website.
The review is being handled directly by GNM's marketing department, which is looking to hire the first dedicated digital agency for the Soulmates brand.
Last year, Soulmates was supported by a print and online advertising campaign by Forty6 Design. The ads included illustrations by Zara Picken, with quotes from people featured on the site revealing what they were looking for in a relationship.
The review will not impact on GNM's relationship with Glue Isobar, which works as the lead agency on the publisher's digital creative business.
A GNM spokeswoman said: "We are currently in the process of evaluating how we position the Guardian Soulmates brand in the digital space, and are assessing what agency support will be required to grow the Soulmates business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad