Guardian News & Media seeks digital shop for Soulmates dating site
Guardian News & Media is talking to agencies about the digital account for its Soulmates dating website.
The review is being handled directly by GNM's marketing department, which is looking to hire the first dedicated digital agency for the Soulmates brand.
Last year, Soulmates was supported by a print and online advertising campaign by Forty6 Design. The ads included illustrations by Zara Picken, with quotes from people featured on the site revealing what they were looking for in a relationship.
The review will not impact on GNM's relationship with Glue Isobar, which works as the lead agency on the publisher's digital creative business.
A GNM spokeswoman said: "We are currently in the process of evaluating how we position the Guardian Soulmates brand in the digital space, and are assessing what agency support will be required to grow the Soulmates business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity