Guardian News & Media seeks digital shop for Soulmates dating site
Guardian News & Media is talking to agencies about the digital account for its Soulmates dating website.
The review is being handled directly by GNM's marketing department, which is looking to hire the first dedicated digital agency for the Soulmates brand.
Last year, Soulmates was supported by a print and online advertising campaign by Forty6 Design. The ads included illustrations by Zara Picken, with quotes from people featured on the site revealing what they were looking for in a relationship.
The review will not impact on GNM's relationship with Glue Isobar, which works as the lead agency on the publisher's digital creative business.
A GNM spokeswoman said: "We are currently in the process of evaluating how we position the Guardian Soulmates brand in the digital space, and are assessing what agency support will be required to grow the Soulmates business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show