Karmarama adds to management line-up
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:50AM
Karmarama has bolstered its management line-up following the merger with its sister shop Crayon.
The agency has hired Mother's Mark Harrison as the managing director of retail, Lawrence Weber from The Brooklyn Brothers as the head of digital integration and David Pandit, who joins from Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the director of data and analytics.
Harrison was previously the head of retail development at Mother, where he ran the Boots and Ikea accounts.
Weber has been The Brooklyn Brothers' head of digital production since 2009. He was responsible for managing the digital output, including the award-winning "being Henry" film for Range Rover.
Pandit was previously the head of data at BBH and built its data function.
Ben Bilboul, Karmarama's group chief executive, said: "As well as having a great creative pedigree, all three share our ambition to offer clients solutions that can work across the entire customer journey."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show