Karmarama adds to management line-up
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:50AM
Karmarama has bolstered its management line-up following the merger with its sister shop Crayon.
The agency has hired Mother's Mark Harrison as the managing director of retail, Lawrence Weber from The Brooklyn Brothers as the head of digital integration and David Pandit, who joins from Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the director of data and analytics.
Harrison was previously the head of retail development at Mother, where he ran the Boots and Ikea accounts.
Weber has been The Brooklyn Brothers' head of digital production since 2009. He was responsible for managing the digital output, including the award-winning "being Henry" film for Range Rover.
Pandit was previously the head of data at BBH and built its data function.
Ben Bilboul, Karmarama's group chief executive, said: "As well as having a great creative pedigree, all three share our ambition to offer clients solutions that can work across the entire customer journey."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- AD - Sports/Football brands Hasson Associates £45,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity