Reality check June 2012
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:30AM
McCann Manchester's Aldi campaign continues to resonate with viewers. Its "nuns" execution was the most-recalled spot of June while also featuring among viewers' most-liked ads, according to data from Nielsen and NM Incite.
The most-liked TV ad was Comparethemarket.com's "circus" by VCCP, with a score that suggests it was liked twice as much as the average new TV ad in June.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty's "home advantage" spot for British Airways, featuring a plane apparently travelling by road to the Olympic Stadium, was the most-discussed ad online, accounting for close to 10 per cent of all online discussions about new TV commercials.
The "most-remembered" score is the percentage of viewers who can recall within 24 hours the storyline of an ad. These scores are indexed against a mean score for all new ads, with 100 representing the mean. The "most-liked" score is the percentage of viewers who liked a spot indexed against the mean score of 100.
|Reality check June 2012|
Most-talked-about ads online
|McCann Manchester||VCCP||Bartle Bogle Hegarty|
|'train'||'nuns'||'supporting a nation'|
|Euro RSCG London||McCann Manchester||McCann Birmingham|
|'circus'||'it understands you'||'baby'|
|VCCP||Cheil Worldwide||The Leith
|4||B&Q||139||4||Kellogg Special K||137||4||Gocompare.
|McCann London||Leo Burnett||Dare|
|'freebee rewardz'||'as nature
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Digital Associate Director Aspire £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Executive - Middlesex - Perm Ninesharp £30000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits, Brentford
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push