DCM launches new advertising system
Digital Cinema Media, the cinema sales house owned by Odeon and Cineworld, is moving to a new digital system in a bid to offer greater creativity and flexibility for advertisers.
From 28 September, 95 per cent of DCM cinemas will be able to receive copy digitally, allowing advertisers to book cinema campaigns in similar ways to other display media.
The copy deadline will be cut from three weeks to one and advertisers can plan their campaign to a specific showing, start their activity on any day of the week, use multiple ad executions and change or rotate copy.
DCM has invested in its own system to facilitate digital scheduling and delivery to its more than 2,000 cinema screens and improve accountability through next-day admissions data.
Simon Rees, the managing director at DCM, said: "The new digital cinema advertising products will give advertisers unprecedented levels of speed and choice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Manager- - OOH/Convenience/Ocado- Alpro Alpro Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Account Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, City of London