TBWA\London lands £10m Beko digital brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:30AM
Beko, the domestic appliance manufacturer, has hired TBWA\London to handle its £10m digital account, after a pitch.
Beko has not previously worked with a dedicated digital shop, opting instead to use agencies on an ad hoc basis.
The appointment cements TBWA\London's relationship with Beko, for which it already handles above-the-line advertising.
It will now also handle social media strategy, optimisation and activation, website redesign, online advertising and content generation.
Teresa Arbuckle, Beko's marketing director, said: "The team and the pitch impressed everyone at Beko and we are looking forward to developing dynamic and forward-thinking work together."
Last year, Beko signed Kirsty Gallacher as part of its tie-in with The Football League to promote a healthy lifestyle for children.
The Sky Sports presenter fronted a Facebook campaign offering tips on areas such as children's nutrition and school-holiday activities. The activity was created by Snack Media, a subsidiary of the sports marketing agency Sports Revolution.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Paid Search Manager Aspire £200 - £275 per day, London
- Marketing Executive, Charity, West Sussex Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Horsham
- Marketing Executive, Charity, West Sussex Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Horsham
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum, Staffordshire
- Senior Brand Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £34,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)