TBWA\London lands £10m Beko digital brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:30AM
Beko, the domestic appliance manufacturer, has hired TBWA\London to handle its £10m digital account, after a pitch.
Beko has not previously worked with a dedicated digital shop, opting instead to use agencies on an ad hoc basis.
The appointment cements TBWA\London's relationship with Beko, for which it already handles above-the-line advertising.
It will now also handle social media strategy, optimisation and activation, website redesign, online advertising and content generation.
Teresa Arbuckle, Beko's marketing director, said: "The team and the pitch impressed everyone at Beko and we are looking forward to developing dynamic and forward-thinking work together."
Last year, Beko signed Kirsty Gallacher as part of its tie-in with The Football League to promote a healthy lifestyle for children.
The Sky Sports presenter fronted a Facebook campaign offering tips on areas such as children's nutrition and school-holiday activities. The activity was created by Snack Media, a subsidiary of the sports marketing agency Sports Revolution.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Prestigious & Luxury Brands Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief