TBWA\London lands £10m Beko digital brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:30AM
Beko, the domestic appliance manufacturer, has hired TBWA\London to handle its £10m digital account, after a pitch.
Beko has not previously worked with a dedicated digital shop, opting instead to use agencies on an ad hoc basis.
The appointment cements TBWA\London's relationship with Beko, for which it already handles above-the-line advertising.
It will now also handle social media strategy, optimisation and activation, website redesign, online advertising and content generation.
Teresa Arbuckle, Beko's marketing director, said: "The team and the pitch impressed everyone at Beko and we are looking forward to developing dynamic and forward-thinking work together."
Last year, Beko signed Kirsty Gallacher as part of its tie-in with The Football League to promote a healthy lifestyle for children.
The Sky Sports presenter fronted a Facebook campaign offering tips on areas such as children's nutrition and school-holiday activities. The activity was created by Snack Media, a subsidiary of the sports marketing agency Sports Revolution.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign