TBWA\London lands £10m Beko digital brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:30AM
Beko, the domestic appliance manufacturer, has hired TBWA\London to handle its £10m digital account, after a pitch.
Beko has not previously worked with a dedicated digital shop, opting instead to use agencies on an ad hoc basis.
The appointment cements TBWA\London's relationship with Beko, for which it already handles above-the-line advertising.
It will now also handle social media strategy, optimisation and activation, website redesign, online advertising and content generation.
Teresa Arbuckle, Beko's marketing director, said: "The team and the pitch impressed everyone at Beko and we are looking forward to developing dynamic and forward-thinking work together."
Last year, Beko signed Kirsty Gallacher as part of its tie-in with The Football League to promote a healthy lifestyle for children.
The Sky Sports presenter fronted a Facebook campaign offering tips on areas such as children's nutrition and school-holiday activities. The activity was created by Snack Media, a subsidiary of the sports marketing agency Sports Revolution.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad