Very.co.uk launches festival delivery service
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:11AM
Very.co.uk has unveiled a festival delivery service, which will deliver orders within an hour to a tent at the V Festival in Chelmsford.
Very.co.uk is the official fashion partner of Virgin Media's V Festival, which takes place between August 18 and August 19.
The online retailer is now bringing its free Collect+ delivery service to festival goers in the fields of the festival's Chelmsford site.
Revellers will be able to buy items from the Festival Favourites collection, which includes items such as deckchairs and wellies, from a dedicated Very.co.uk website.
Orders from this site will be delivered within the hour to a Very.co.uk branded tent. Alternatively, customers can order from the Very.co.uk website, which promises to deliver items the next day.
Very.co.uk, which is owned by Shop Direct, is claiming to be the first brand to launch a delivery service of this ilk.
Very.co.uk is not identifying financial targets for the venture.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - branding and integrated comms - up to £45k Central London Story Recruitment £40-45k, Central London
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure