Very.co.uk launches festival delivery service
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:11AM
Very.co.uk has unveiled a festival delivery service, which will deliver orders within an hour to a tent at the V Festival in Chelmsford.
Very.co.uk is the official fashion partner of Virgin Media's V Festival, which takes place between August 18 and August 19.
The online retailer is now bringing its free Collect+ delivery service to festival goers in the fields of the festival's Chelmsford site.
Revellers will be able to buy items from the Festival Favourites collection, which includes items such as deckchairs and wellies, from a dedicated Very.co.uk website.
Orders from this site will be delivered within the hour to a Very.co.uk branded tent. Alternatively, customers can order from the Very.co.uk website, which promises to deliver items the next day.
Very.co.uk, which is owned by Shop Direct, is claiming to be the first brand to launch a delivery service of this ilk.
Very.co.uk is not identifying financial targets for the venture.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer Blue Tree Recruits £28,000 plus bonus and fantastic benefits , Crawley, West Sussex
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad