Very.co.uk launches festival delivery service
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:11AM
Very.co.uk has unveiled a festival delivery service, which will deliver orders within an hour to a tent at the V Festival in Chelmsford.
Very.co.uk is the official fashion partner of Virgin Media's V Festival, which takes place between August 18 and August 19.
The online retailer is now bringing its free Collect+ delivery service to festival goers in the fields of the festival's Chelmsford site.
Revellers will be able to buy items from the Festival Favourites collection, which includes items such as deckchairs and wellies, from a dedicated Very.co.uk website.
Orders from this site will be delivered within the hour to a Very.co.uk branded tent. Alternatively, customers can order from the Very.co.uk website, which promises to deliver items the next day.
Very.co.uk, which is owned by Shop Direct, is claiming to be the first brand to launch a delivery service of this ilk.
Very.co.uk is not identifying financial targets for the venture.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst - BI Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity