Clear Channel UK hires Kerry Hindhaugh
Clear Channel UK has appointed Kerry Hindhaugh, currently a director at product-placement specialist Manhind, to the position of agency director with responsibility for Kinetic and its affiliated agencies.
Hindhaugh starts her new role on 30 July and she will be responsible for managing the ad sales to WPP specialist Kinetic, its GroupM sister agencies and VivaKi partner agencies.
She will work alongside Ged Weston, who is agency director across Posterscope-affiliated business (including Aegis Media, Havas and Omnicom), and will report to Martin Corke, Clear Channel's new agency sales director.
The role of agency director was created as part of Clear Channel's restructure of its commercial team earlier this year. It is similar to that of sales controller, but has a specific focus on working collaboratively with agencies, rather than trading.
Most recently, Hindhaugh has been a director at Manhind, a company that works with brands and commercial broadcast and digital media companies to create content funded by non-traditional routes, such as product placement.
Prior to joining Manhind in 2007, Hindhaugh was head of channel brand partners and commercial partnerships at BSkyB’s ad sales firm Sky Media and head of client development at Capital Radio (now part of Global Radio).
Corke, who joined Clear Channel from News International earlier this month, said: "Kerry's broad experience within the media industry will complement and strengthen our existing sales leadership team."
Weston was previously sales controller at Clear Channel alongside Simon Wardell, who has moved to the role head of sales marketing strategy, reporting to marketing director Emma Newman.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Clear Channel appoints TalkTalk's Alex Hollingdale as product director
- Samsung and Clear Channel team up for 'impossible to miss' campaign
- Clear Channel appoints The Guardian's Pelekanou to top commercial role
- OMC's Baker vows to 'squash' outdoor ad sabotage campaign
- Digital outdoor provides £1m help to find missing people
- Martin Corke lands agency sales director role at Clear Channel UK
- Clear Channel to celebrate outdoor creativity at Cannes
- Clear Channel Outdoor losses widen as UK billboard revenue declines
- MediaCom scoops top Clear Channel award
- Clear Channel calls in consultants
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, Brighton
- Senior Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Design and Brand Identity Search Very Competitive to £55K, Greater London
- eCommerce Optimisation Manager PFJ £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.