Volkswagen highlights affordability with shopping ads
Volkwagen is launching a new £2.8m campaign by Adam & Eve DDB showing people buying Polos and Golfs as part of their everyday shopping.
Three 30-second TV spots will run from tomorrow (21 July) and will be supported by a national print and digital campaign until 10 September.
The campaign targets new car buyers, but aims to make the general public rethink the price of Volkswagen cars. The ads include the strapline 'unbelievable value' and are supported by strong tactical offers from the brand.
Jeremy Craigen, executive creative director at Adam & Eve DDB, said: "This campaign marks a new direction for Volkswagen Value ads, but still executed in a way only Volkswagen can with wit, humanity and honesty."
The creative team on the campaign were art director Rob Messeter and copywriter Mike Crowe. The TV ads were produced by Rattling Stick and directed by Andy McLeod.
Kirsten Stagg, Volkswagen’s national communications manager, said: "They are eye-catching and eye-opening adverts that will challenges people’s concept of value and help them recognise the affordability of our range."
MediaCom is handling planning and buying for the campaign, on which the car manufacturer is spending £2.8m.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London