Bacardi appoints Brothers and Sisters to UK ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2012 11:32AM
Bacardi has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle UK advertising for its main rum brand.
The agency won the business without a pitch and will develop local work based on Bacardi’s "it started with a party" positioning.
Johannes and Leonardo, Bacardi’s global agency, is unaffected by the appointment and continues to create Bacardi’s global advertising.
Brothers and Sisters is tasked with making this global strategy relevant in the UK across all media.
Andy Fowler, the executive creative director and founder of Brothers and Sisters, said: "We’ve wanted to work with an iconic spirits brand for a while and Bacardi is exactly that. The heritage they have and the stories that have been collected over the last 150 years are incredibly inspiring."
Catherine Archer, the director of marketing, rum, at Bacardi, is overseeing the UK launch of the ‘it started with a a party campaign".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief