Three rolls out manifesto-style ad for internet offering
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 July 2012 10:03AM
Three, the mobile operator, has launched a manifesto-style integrated campaign positioning itself as a network that is "built for the internet".
A long-copy press ad, created by Wieden & Kennedy, highlights the internet capabilities the network provides its customers, including "Skyping your mum Happy Birthday from the top deck on the 47 bus" and "tweeting @justinbeiber from a festival Portaloo".
The campaign, which breaks this week and will run until mid-September, includes print, digital out of home, and online.
The agency's creative team included creative directors Dan Norris and Ray Shaugnessy, art director Freddie Powell and copywriter Hollie Walker. Media planning and buying was handled by Mindshare.
Wieden & Kennedy won the mobile network's £18m advertising account in January last year. It rolled out its first TV ad, 'drops'’, which promoted Three as "the fastest-growing mobile network" the following October.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior digital Planning - £35K - tech brand!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show