Three rolls out manifesto-style ad for internet offering
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 July 2012 10:03AM
Three, the mobile operator, has launched a manifesto-style integrated campaign positioning itself as a network that is "built for the internet".
A long-copy press ad, created by Wieden & Kennedy, highlights the internet capabilities the network provides its customers, including "Skyping your mum Happy Birthday from the top deck on the 47 bus" and "tweeting @justinbeiber from a festival Portaloo".
The campaign, which breaks this week and will run until mid-September, includes print, digital out of home, and online.
The agency's creative team included creative directors Dan Norris and Ray Shaugnessy, art director Freddie Powell and copywriter Hollie Walker. Media planning and buying was handled by Mindshare.
Wieden & Kennedy won the mobile network's £18m advertising account in January last year. It rolled out its first TV ad, 'drops'’, which promoted Three as "the fastest-growing mobile network" the following October.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Middleweight to Senior Designer (Maternity Contract) AF Selection £18,000 - £25,000, Staffordshire
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton