Sky poaches Liz Darran for senior marketing role
BSkyB is set to appoint WCRS managing partner Liz Darran to a new senior marketing position, as part of the ongoing restructure of its sales and marketing function.
Darran, who is the ad agency's client managing director on the broadcaster's business, will join BSkyB early next year. The details of the position are still being finalised but it is understood that it will be equivalent to a brand director role and will sit in the new brand management division.
Darran, who has been with WCRS since joining as a graduate in 1994, will report to Stephen Van Rooyen, managing director, sales and marketing, at Sky.
In the past year BSkyB has made several changes to its sales and marketing department under Van Rooyen,who was appointed in August 2011.
In January, former BBC Worldwide marketer Luke Bradley-Jones joined as brand director, television products, with responsibility for the marketing of Sky's TV products such as Sky Go, Sky Anytime+ and Sky Multiroom.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London