Sky poaches Liz Darran for senior marketing role
BSkyB is set to appoint WCRS managing partner Liz Darran to a new senior marketing position, as part of the ongoing restructure of its sales and marketing function.
Darran, who is the ad agency's client managing director on the broadcaster's business, will join BSkyB early next year. The details of the position are still being finalised but it is understood that it will be equivalent to a brand director role and will sit in the new brand management division.
Darran, who has been with WCRS since joining as a graduate in 1994, will report to Stephen Van Rooyen, managing director, sales and marketing, at Sky.
In the past year BSkyB has made several changes to its sales and marketing department under Van Rooyen,who was appointed in August 2011.
In January, former BBC Worldwide marketer Luke Bradley-Jones joined as brand director, television products, with responsibility for the marketing of Sky's TV products such as Sky Go, Sky Anytime+ and Sky Multiroom.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- CAD Technician Required | 3 Month Contract | Reading Salt Ã‚£200 - Ã‚£300 per day, Reading
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, City Of London
- Freelance Integrated Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£170 - Ã‚£210 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Executive Barclay Meade Ã‚£35000 per annum + 5% bonus, City of London
- Midweight Designer - Creative Agency - Old Street Twist Recruitment Ã‚£27000.00 - Ã‚£32000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London