Lego runs TeamGB outdoor campaign for minifigures
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 11:45AM
Lego is the latest brand to advertise its Olympic credentials this week in an outdoor push for its Team GB minifigures range.
The 35 ads, created by Dazzleship, feature the different Lego Team GB figures smiling above a strapline wishing the different athletes good luck, from the UK's boxers to gymnasts, further supported by digital outdoor executions.
Media buying has been handled by Carat and Posterscope.
The campaign runs for the next four weeks, with an animated billboard at Westfield Shepherd's Bush and three static ads within the Olympic Park.
Lego said that each outdoor site has the flexibility to adapt the billboard executions to time with the Olympics schedule, ensuring that the campaign remains in time with the sporting action.
Lego is the official product of the Olympics and the Team GB Lego figures are available in high street retailers including John Lewis and Tesco.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure