Lego runs TeamGB outdoor campaign for minifigures
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 11:45AM
Lego is the latest brand to advertise its Olympic credentials this week in an outdoor push for its Team GB minifigures range.
The 35 ads, created by Dazzleship, feature the different Lego Team GB figures smiling above a strapline wishing the different athletes good luck, from the UK's boxers to gymnasts, further supported by digital outdoor executions.
Media buying has been handled by Carat and Posterscope.
The campaign runs for the next four weeks, with an animated billboard at Westfield Shepherd's Bush and three static ads within the Olympic Park.
Lego said that each outdoor site has the flexibility to adapt the billboard executions to time with the Olympics schedule, ensuring that the campaign remains in time with the sporting action.
Lego is the official product of the Olympics and the Team GB Lego figures are available in high street retailers including John Lewis and Tesco.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media