Lego runs TeamGB outdoor campaign for minifigures
Lego is the latest brand to advertise its Olympic credentials this week in an outdoor push for its Team GB minifigures range.
The 35 ads, created by Dazzleship, feature the different Lego Team GB figures smiling above a strapline wishing the different athletes good luck, from the UK's boxers to gymnasts, further supported by digital outdoor executions.
Media buying has been handled by Carat and Posterscope.
The campaign runs for the next four weeks, with an animated billboard at Westfield Shepherd's Bush and three static ads within the Olympic Park.
Lego said that each outdoor site has the flexibility to adapt the billboard executions to time with the Olympics schedule, ensuring that the campaign remains in time with the sporting action.
Lego is the official product of the Olympics and the Team GB Lego figures are available in high street retailers including John Lewis and Tesco.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Egham
- Senior Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £55,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni