Lego runs TeamGB outdoor campaign for minifigures
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 11:45AM
Lego is the latest brand to advertise its Olympic credentials this week in an outdoor push for its Team GB minifigures range.
The 35 ads, created by Dazzleship, feature the different Lego Team GB figures smiling above a strapline wishing the different athletes good luck, from the UK's boxers to gymnasts, further supported by digital outdoor executions.
Media buying has been handled by Carat and Posterscope.
The campaign runs for the next four weeks, with an animated billboard at Westfield Shepherd's Bush and three static ads within the Olympic Park.
Lego said that each outdoor site has the flexibility to adapt the billboard executions to time with the Olympics schedule, ensuring that the campaign remains in time with the sporting action.
Lego is the official product of the Olympics and the Team GB Lego figures are available in high street retailers including John Lewis and Tesco.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager (Healthcare) Solaris Health Competitive based on experience, Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
- FMCG Design Director, London Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive Purple Consultancy £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior packaging designer, Leeds Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Leeds
- Trebor launches first TV ad in a decade
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'