Media Agenda: Ben Wood
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 July 2012 02:00PM
Ben Wood, managing director for iProspect, talks to Media Week about the explosion of data and the role agencies now face in the challenge of helping brands reach the right consumers.
Watch the video here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP