Media Agenda: Ben Wood
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 July 2012 02:00PM
Ben Wood, managing director for iProspect, talks to Media Week about the explosion of data and the role agencies now face in the challenge of helping brands reach the right consumers.
Watch the video here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Media Agenda: Pedro Avery, managing director, Arena Media
- Aegis buys I Spy and Data2Decisions
- Media Agenda: Jason Cotterrell, country director, CBS Outdoor
- Media Agenda: Jon O'Donnell
- Media Agenda: Mark Swift
- Media Agenda: Karen Blackett on this year's threats and opportunities for the sector
- Media Agenda: Jonathan Allan on restructuring C4's sales team
- Media Agenda: Be Viacom's Dave Sibley discusses building brands
- Media Agenda: Matthew Dearden on the out-of-home sector
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.