Media Agenda: Ben Wood
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 July 2012 02:00PM
Ben Wood, managing director for iProspect, talks to Media Week about the explosion of data and the role agencies now face in the challenge of helping brands reach the right consumers.
Watch the video here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead Communications Strategy Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager Gabriele Skelton £40000 - £45000 per annum, Surrey
- Acquisition and CRM Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)