Old Spice man wins medals in latest Believe In 'Yoursmellf' spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 July 2012 12:18PM
Procter & Gamble-owned Old Spice offers a unique slant on sporting achievement in Wieden & Kennedy Portland's latest ad in the 'Believe In Yoursmellf' campaign.
The 30-second ad, called "I will live forever", features a skinny man in a pair of Speedos jump into a swimming pool while listening to an Old Spice Champion-branded tape, which commands the man to repeat various affirmations including, "I will make it to the big championship. I will win all the first-place medals."
The ad was directed by Biscuit Filmwork's Tim Godsall, with visual effects handled by The Mission Studio, and music by Tonefarmer.
Wieden & Kennedy's creative directors Jason Bagley and Craig Allen worked on the campaign, with copywriter Jason Kreher, art director Max Stinson and producer Jeff Selis.
The 'Believe In Yoursmellf' campaign promotes the brand's newest addition to its product range, Champion, which was unveiled with a campaign featuring actress Heather Graham, currently running in the UK.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)