Farah Ramzan Golant leaves AMV to take All3Media role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Farah Ramzan Golant, the executive chairman of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, is leaving the agency to become the chief executive of the independent production group All3Media.
Ramzan Golant will step down from AMV in October after 22 years at the agency, where she was made the chief executive in 2005 and the executive chairman in 2011.
She starts at All3Media, which was responsible for TV hits such as Peep Show and Midsomer Murders, the following month.
Ian Pearman will take on Ramzan Golant’s responsibilities in his current role of chief executive.
He has instigated a series of changes to the AMV management team, including the promotion of Richard Arscott, the head of account management, to managing director.
The joint heads of planning, Craig Mawdsley and Bridget Angear, have been made chief strategy officers, while Jonny Spindler has been promoted from innovation director to chief innovation officer. Sarah Douglas has moved up from managing partner to chief client officer and Gregory Roekens joins from Wunderman in the role of chief technology officer.
Ramzan Golant said: "I am so proud of our agency, our work and our people. I am making a step change into another creative industry, motivated by the opportunity to work with world-class talent and the challenge to lead a new management team with ambitious growth plans."
Andrew Robertson, the chief executive of BBDO Worldwide, added: "It has been very special working with Farah for the last 17 years and I’d either be a liar or a fool to say that I, and we, won’t miss her. We will."
Ramzan Golant replaces the founder of All3Media Steve Morrison, who has become its chairman.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood