Adidas boosts Olympic sponsorship with Metro deal
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Adidas, the official sportswear partner of London 2012, is coverwrapping the Metro newspaper for 17 consecutive days during the Olympics, its biggest-ever print campaign.
The £2 million deal will see 17 collectable covers featuring Team GB athletes that were produced by illustrators and artists.
Created by Sid Lee in association with The Church of London, each ad will showcase a Team GB athlete relevant to that day’s competition. Athletes to feature include Jessica Ennis, Sir Chris Hoy, Bradley Wiggins and Tom Daley.
Carat was responsible for the media buying.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- New Business Manager/ Director - Live Creative Events Agency Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum + 20k Bonus, remote working possible, London
- Senior Brand Manager Weetabix Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £Competitive Salary Package, Northamptonshire
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager EMO £23,000 - 27,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol
- Account Director Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Leeds
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media