Adidas boosts Olympic sponsorship with Metro deal
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Adidas, the official sportswear partner of London 2012, is coverwrapping the Metro newspaper for 17 consecutive days during the Olympics, its biggest-ever print campaign.
The £2 million deal will see 17 collectable covers featuring Team GB athletes that were produced by illustrators and artists.
Created by Sid Lee in association with The Church of London, each ad will showcase a Team GB athlete relevant to that day’s competition. Athletes to feature include Jessica Ennis, Sir Chris Hoy, Bradley Wiggins and Tom Daley.
Carat was responsible for the media buying.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Planner - SYDNEY Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + sponsorship & relocation, Sydney
- McDonald's 10 best UK ads
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- Campaign Viral Chart: Busta Rhymes features in Toyota rap ad
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint