Adidas boosts Olympic sponsorship with Metro deal
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Adidas, the official sportswear partner of London 2012, is coverwrapping the Metro newspaper for 17 consecutive days during the Olympics, its biggest-ever print campaign.
The £2 million deal will see 17 collectable covers featuring Team GB athletes that were produced by illustrators and artists.
Created by Sid Lee in association with The Church of London, each ad will showcase a Team GB athlete relevant to that day’s competition. Athletes to feature include Jessica Ennis, Sir Chris Hoy, Bradley Wiggins and Tom Daley.
Carat was responsible for the media buying.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad