Adidas boosts Olympic sponsorship with Metro deal
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Adidas, the official sportswear partner of London 2012, is coverwrapping the Metro newspaper for 17 consecutive days during the Olympics, its biggest-ever print campaign.
The £2 million deal will see 17 collectable covers featuring Team GB athletes that were produced by illustrators and artists.
Created by Sid Lee in association with The Church of London, each ad will showcase a Team GB athlete relevant to that day’s competition. Athletes to feature include Jessica Ennis, Sir Chris Hoy, Bradley Wiggins and Tom Daley.
Carat was responsible for the media buying.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Field Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Competitive + benefits , East Midlands
- IT Desktop Support Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + package , Essex
- Front End Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: plus package, Chester
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?