F&C kicks off £3 million media contest
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
F&C Group, the asset management company, has called a review of its £3 million media planning and buying account.
The review covers several F&C brands, including F&C Investments.
The incumbents on the account are the financial services media planning and buying agencies Ptarmigan Media and Capital City Media.
Ptarmigan Media has held the account since 2003, when it won the business after a three-way pitch against MediaCom and Coltman Media. Ptarmigan Media will repitch for the account.
Capital City Media has declined to repitch for the business. The agency previously worked on the Thames River Capital brand acquired by F&C in 2010.
Tracy Fennell, the F&C group head of marketing, is leading the process. Chemistry meetings are planned for the next two weeks, with pitches in the final week of August and an appointment at the start of September.
The company had a change of leadership this year, with the chief executive, Alain Grisay, stepping down and Edward Bramson appointed the interim chairman.
F&C has made a number of redundancies in recent months as part of a cost-cutting programme designed to save £33.2 million by 2013.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK