F&C kicks off £3 million media contest
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
F&C Group, the asset management company, has called a review of its £3 million media planning and buying account.
The review covers several F&C brands, including F&C Investments.
The incumbents on the account are the financial services media planning and buying agencies Ptarmigan Media and Capital City Media.
Ptarmigan Media has held the account since 2003, when it won the business after a three-way pitch against MediaCom and Coltman Media. Ptarmigan Media will repitch for the account.
Capital City Media has declined to repitch for the business. The agency previously worked on the Thames River Capital brand acquired by F&C in 2010.
Tracy Fennell, the F&C group head of marketing, is leading the process. Chemistry meetings are planned for the next two weeks, with pitches in the final week of August and an appointment at the start of September.
The company had a change of leadership this year, with the chief executive, Alain Grisay, stepping down and Edward Bramson appointed the interim chairman.
F&C has made a number of redundancies in recent months as part of a cost-cutting programme designed to save £33.2 million by 2013.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency