F&C kicks off £3 million media contest
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
F&C Group, the asset management company, has called a review of its £3 million media planning and buying account.
The review covers several F&C brands, including F&C Investments.
The incumbents on the account are the financial services media planning and buying agencies Ptarmigan Media and Capital City Media.
Ptarmigan Media has held the account since 2003, when it won the business after a three-way pitch against MediaCom and Coltman Media. Ptarmigan Media will repitch for the account.
Capital City Media has declined to repitch for the business. The agency previously worked on the Thames River Capital brand acquired by F&C in 2010.
Tracy Fennell, the F&C group head of marketing, is leading the process. Chemistry meetings are planned for the next two weeks, with pitches in the final week of August and an appointment at the start of September.
The company had a change of leadership this year, with the chief executive, Alain Grisay, stepping down and Edward Bramson appointed the interim chairman.
F&C has made a number of redundancies in recent months as part of a cost-cutting programme designed to save £33.2 million by 2013.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Campaign Viral Chart: Robert Downey Jr features in chart topper