Ballantine's calls global advertising review
Ballantine's, the Pernod Ricard Scotch whisky brand, is reviewing its global advertising business.
It has approached a number of Pernod Ricard roster and non-roster agencies about a pitch, which is expected to take place in September.
Publicis currently handles the business globally and has worked with Ballantine’s intermittently for the past 20 years. Work Club looks after Ballantine’s digital business.
The Pernod Ricard agency roster includes Euro RSCG, Publicis, TBWA Worldwide, M&C Saatchi and Work Club, which share creative duties on its top 14 brands, including Chivas Regal and Jameson Irish Whiskey.
Vizeum handles Ballantine’s media planning and buying account.
Last year, Publicis launched a pan-regional TV ad for Ballantine’s to inspire consumers to "change their plan and leave an impression".
To support the campaign, Work Club created a video featuring a tattooist. A Facebook page allowed the public to interact with him and make decisions on all aspects of his work, including what colours he used.
Pernod Ricard was unavailable for comment.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Integrated Branding Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Channel Manager Premier Consultants £60,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign