Ballantine's calls global advertising review
Ballantine's, the Pernod Ricard Scotch whisky brand, is reviewing its global advertising business.
It has approached a number of Pernod Ricard roster and non-roster agencies about a pitch, which is expected to take place in September.
Publicis currently handles the business globally and has worked with Ballantine’s intermittently for the past 20 years. Work Club looks after Ballantine’s digital business.
The Pernod Ricard agency roster includes Euro RSCG, Publicis, TBWA Worldwide, M&C Saatchi and Work Club, which share creative duties on its top 14 brands, including Chivas Regal and Jameson Irish Whiskey.
Vizeum handles Ballantine’s media planning and buying account.
Last year, Publicis launched a pan-regional TV ad for Ballantine’s to inspire consumers to "change their plan and leave an impression".
To support the campaign, Work Club created a video featuring a tattooist. A Facebook page allowed the public to interact with him and make decisions on all aspects of his work, including what colours he used.
Pernod Ricard was unavailable for comment.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity