MCC calls global digital ad review
Marylebone Cricket Club is seeking an agency to handle its global digital account as it looks to promote Lord's Cricket Ground as a venue.
The review is being handled by the intermediary Ingenuity and MCC's digital manager, Ian Treseder.
MCC wants an agency to promote Lord's on an international scale and increase support for the club's 500 matches, including overseas tours, which help to increase cricket's international appeal.
The digital review follows the appointment in 2010 of Amp London to handle MCC's advertising business. Amp launched a campaign centred around an England v Bangladesh Test match that aimed to engage the Bangladeshi community in East London. A "Roar Booth" was set up in Whitechapel, where fans could roar into a camera and purchase tickets, to support the Bangladesh national team.
In May, the MCC launched a printed guide informing people how to dress for matches.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad