MCC calls global digital ad review
Marylebone Cricket Club is seeking an agency to handle its global digital account as it looks to promote Lord's Cricket Ground as a venue.
The review is being handled by the intermediary Ingenuity and MCC's digital manager, Ian Treseder.
MCC wants an agency to promote Lord's on an international scale and increase support for the club's 500 matches, including overseas tours, which help to increase cricket's international appeal.
The digital review follows the appointment in 2010 of Amp London to handle MCC's advertising business. Amp launched a campaign centred around an England v Bangladesh Test match that aimed to engage the Bangladeshi community in East London. A "Roar Booth" was set up in Whitechapel, where fans could roar into a camera and purchase tickets, to support the Bangladesh national team.
In May, the MCC launched a printed guide informing people how to dress for matches.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014