Cunard Line picks LBi for digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 11:10AM
Cunard Line, the luxury cruise brand, has hired LBi to work on its digital business in the UK, the US and Australia.
LBi, which won the account after a pitch, has been appointed to work on "the online customer journey" with a special focus on redesigning Cunard Line's website for all three markets.
The agency will also create an optimised tablet experience to boost online bookings.
Cunard Line is a sub-brand of Carnival Group, which appointed Karmarama to its £6 million Carnival Cruises UK ad account in January.
Vizeum has handled media for Cunard Line since 2008, when it was appointed to the brand along with the sister Carnival brands P&O Cruises and Princess Cruises. Vizeum is unaffected by the review.
Claire Hazle, the head of digital marketing for Carnival UK, said: "We chose LBi because their response to our brief showed a real understanding of the brand and how the Cunard experience can be reflected in digital channels."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Technologist Sky negotiable, West London
- Affiliate Executive - Retail Client - Leading Global Media Agen Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth