Cunard Line picks LBi for digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 11:10AM
Cunard Line, the luxury cruise brand, has hired LBi to work on its digital business in the UK, the US and Australia.
LBi, which won the account after a pitch, has been appointed to work on "the online customer journey" with a special focus on redesigning Cunard Line's website for all three markets.
The agency will also create an optimised tablet experience to boost online bookings.
Cunard Line is a sub-brand of Carnival Group, which appointed Karmarama to its £6 million Carnival Cruises UK ad account in January.
Vizeum has handled media for Cunard Line since 2008, when it was appointed to the brand along with the sister Carnival brands P&O Cruises and Princess Cruises. Vizeum is unaffected by the review.
Claire Hazle, the head of digital marketing for Carnival UK, said: "We chose LBi because their response to our brief showed a real understanding of the brand and how the Cunard experience can be reflected in digital channels."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Support Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £18000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing Manager Knightsbridge £50K - £65K per Annum + Benefits + Growth Opportunities, Luton, Bedfordshire