Cunard Line picks LBi for digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 11:10AM
Cunard Line, the luxury cruise brand, has hired LBi to work on its digital business in the UK, the US and Australia.
LBi, which won the account after a pitch, has been appointed to work on "the online customer journey" with a special focus on redesigning Cunard Line's website for all three markets.
The agency will also create an optimised tablet experience to boost online bookings.
Cunard Line is a sub-brand of Carnival Group, which appointed Karmarama to its £6 million Carnival Cruises UK ad account in January.
Vizeum has handled media for Cunard Line since 2008, when it was appointed to the brand along with the sister Carnival brands P&O Cruises and Princess Cruises. Vizeum is unaffected by the review.
Claire Hazle, the head of digital marketing for Carnival UK, said: "We chose LBi because their response to our brief showed a real understanding of the brand and how the Cunard experience can be reflected in digital channels."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne