Glue Isobar's Royce departs as agency makes new hires
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 10:25AM
Seb Royce, the executive creative director of Glue Isobar, is leaving the company after 12 years.
Royce’s departure follows that of Glue’s founder, Mark Cridge, who left his role as the global managing director last month after a six-month sabbatical working for the Green Party.
It is understood that Royce is in talks about a new role within advertising and is close to finalising a contract.
Penny Herriman, the chief executive at Glue Isobar, said the agency is looking for a replacement.
Meanwhile, the agency has hired Rick Williams, the creative development director at AKQA, as the chief technology officer and Mike Mulligan, the group managing director, operations, at FullSIX Group, as the chief operations director for Isobar EMEA.
Carrie Arnold, previously an executive producer at R/GA, started this week in the newly created role of head of team management, reporting to the managing director, Wayne Brown.
Herriman, a former chief executive of WCRS, joined the agency in January. Patricia McDonald, previously the head of digital strategy at CHI & Partners, took up the role of executive planning director in May.
Herriman said: "The agency is extremely sad to say goodbye to Seb Royce, who has led and built the agency into the respected creative agency it is today."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show