MPG Media Contacts takes global Mr. Porter media duties
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 11:51AM
Online luxury retailer Mr. Porter has appointed MPG Media Contacts as its global media planning and buying business.
The Havas-owned agency will now handle the online retailer's media duties across all platforms throughout key worldwide markets.
This adds to the awarding of the media account for sister brand Net-a-porter.com to MPG Media Contacts at the end of 2011.
David Goodall, managing partner at Havas Media International, said: "Mr. Porter is an incredibly dynamic company and we look forward to using all of our experience in delivering brilliant results for acquisition focussed businesses in a meaningful way, along with our established credentials working with luxury clients to make sure Mr. Porter business continues its stratospheric growth."
Mario Muttenthaler, head of sales and marketing at Mr. Porter, said: "We are delighted to be working with MPG Media Contacts who have a proven record in handling luxury media duties across all media platforms.
"Its global perspective reflects the Mr. Porter business and we look forward to developing our campaigns in key markets around the world."
The Mr. Porter platform sells more than 170 international men's couture brands, including Alexander McQueen, Givenchy and Raf Simons.
Last month, Land Securities, the owner of the One New Change shopping centre in the City of London and Cabot Circus in Bristol, appointed MPG Media Contacts to its £2m media planning and buying account.Follow @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3