Nestle marketing controller joins Wells and Young's
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 30 July 2012 09:48AM
Nestle marketing controller Phil Toms has joined Wells and Young's as director of brands.
Toms will take on the role in November this year and report to commercial director David Revell.
His remit will include brand marketing, PR and consumer insight.
Toms managed the Shreddies brand as part of a portfolio of products at Nestle, and developed the 'Knitted by Nanas' campaign, as well as helping build the Cheerios brand.
He also worked on kids' brands, Shredded Wheat, Oats&More, and Health and Nutrition.
His job will be based in Bradford, and will develop brand plans to drive footfall and increase profit.
Revell said: "[Toms has a] keen understanding of consumer needs.
"This will be invaluable as he shapes our strategy to build on the individual strengths of a diverse portfolio that encompasses established favourites like Wells Bombardier, rising stars such as Estrella Damm right through to the niche beers that include Banana Bread Beer and Young's Double Chocolate Stout."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency