Nestle marketing controller joins Wells and Young's
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 30 July 2012 09:48AM
Nestle marketing controller Phil Toms has joined Wells and Young's as director of brands.
Toms will take on the role in November this year and report to commercial director David Revell.
His remit will include brand marketing, PR and consumer insight.
Toms managed the Shreddies brand as part of a portfolio of products at Nestle, and developed the 'Knitted by Nanas' campaign, as well as helping build the Cheerios brand.
He also worked on kids' brands, Shredded Wheat, Oats&More, and Health and Nutrition.
His job will be based in Bradford, and will develop brand plans to drive footfall and increase profit.
Revell said: "[Toms has a] keen understanding of consumer needs.
"This will be invaluable as he shapes our strategy to build on the individual strengths of a diverse portfolio that encompasses established favourites like Wells Bombardier, rising stars such as Estrella Damm right through to the niche beers that include Banana Bread Beer and Young's Double Chocolate Stout."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £100000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool