Vitaminwater Facebook app helps 'skip the dip'
Coca-Cola-owned brand Glacéau Vitaminwater has released a Facebook app created by Jam that positions it as helping people escape energy dips.
Called ‘Skip the Dip’, the app opens with Sky News presenter Georgie Thompson delivering a news report discussing the phenomenon of the ‘dip’ sweeping across Europe.
Users then find themselves in a personalised journey as Glacéau Vitaminwater shows them how to ‘Skip the Dip’ and celebrates their success.
The brand, which is the ‘official best mate’ of the Olympic Games, gives fans the opportunity to share their own personalised fun newsreel.
The ‘Skip the Dip’ campaign will be supported through digital activity including an audio partnership with Spotify as well as YouTube video content and Facebook ads, planned by media agency Vizeum.
Kirsty Dolan, Glacéau business manager at Coca-Cola Great Britain, said: "This light-hearted approach to skipping the ‘Dip’ that we know our consumers experience, offers a ‘must-do’ for fans to keep them energised and close to the Glacéau vitaminwater brand."
The app comes out soon after the business kicked off a pitch for the European advertising account for Vitaminwater.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Producer Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account