Unilever repositions Radox to promote natural ingredients
Unilever is repositioning Radox to promote the "transformative power" of its ingredients, in a new campaign that aims to change perceptions of the brand from a bath to shower product.
The pan-European campaign, created by WCRS, breaks tomorrow (1 August) with a 30-second TV ad.
The creative features an animation of a woman made of stones, who transforms into blossoming flowers when she takes a shower and uses Radox. It introduces the strapline "Radox: come-to-life".
The ad is directed by Synola, with music by Little Comets. The voiceover is provided by 'X Factor' TV host Dermot O’Leary.
The campaign is supported by digital and social media activity, while a Heart FM sponsorship has also been planned for next month. Media planning and buying has been handled by Mindshare.
It launched a new line of "spa inspired" products in October last year, backed by a £2m marketing push.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London