Unilever repositions Radox to promote natural ingredients
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 09:45AM
Unilever is repositioning Radox to promote the "transformative power" of its ingredients, in a new campaign that aims to change perceptions of the brand from a bath to shower product.
The pan-European campaign, created by WCRS, breaks tomorrow (1 August) with a 30-second TV ad.
The creative features an animation of a woman made of stones, who transforms into blossoming flowers when she takes a shower and uses Radox. It introduces the strapline "Radox: come-to-life".
The ad is directed by Synola, with music by Little Comets. The voiceover is provided by 'X Factor' TV host Dermot O’Leary.
The campaign is supported by digital and social media activity, while a Heart FM sponsorship has also been planned for next month. Media planning and buying has been handled by Mindshare.
It launched a new line of "spa inspired" products in October last year, backed by a £2m marketing push.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Sales and Marketing Director Premier Consultants c. £120,000 plus bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Director/SAD - Retail - £50-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, Central London
- Senior PPC Analyst, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £30k, London