W&K picks up Finlandia vodka account
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 July 2012 04:30PM
Brown-Forman has appointed Wieden & Kennedy as lead agency for its Finlandia vodka brand in Europe and Africa.
It is the second piece of Brown-Forman business the agency has picked up, after it won a pitch for the Maximus vodka brand in March.
On Finlandia it will work alongside Story Worldwide, Brown-Forman’s digital communications planning roster agency, to develop a fully integrated campaign that will initially launch in Poland and then roll out across the complete region.
Neil Punwani, senior vice president and global managing director for vodkas at Brown–Forman, said: "We have developed a strong working relationship with Wieden + Kennedy through their work on Maximus Vodka. We are pleased to be extending this to our global flagship vodka brand, Finlandia, across our most important markets"
Europe and Africa account for more than 70% of Finlandia’s volume.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas