W&K picks up Finlandia vodka account
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 July 2012 04:30PM
Brown-Forman has appointed Wieden & Kennedy as lead agency for its Finlandia vodka brand in Europe and Africa.
It is the second piece of Brown-Forman business the agency has picked up, after it won a pitch for the Maximus vodka brand in March.
On Finlandia it will work alongside Story Worldwide, Brown-Forman’s digital communications planning roster agency, to develop a fully integrated campaign that will initially launch in Poland and then roll out across the complete region.
Neil Punwani, senior vice president and global managing director for vodkas at Brown–Forman, said: "We have developed a strong working relationship with Wieden + Kennedy through their work on Maximus Vodka. We are pleased to be extending this to our global flagship vodka brand, Finlandia, across our most important markets"
Europe and Africa account for more than 70% of Finlandia’s volume.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne