W&K picks up Finlandia vodka account
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 July 2012 04:30PM
Brown-Forman has appointed Wieden & Kennedy as lead agency for its Finlandia vodka brand in Europe and Africa.
It is the second piece of Brown-Forman business the agency has picked up, after it won a pitch for the Maximus vodka brand in March.
On Finlandia it will work alongside Story Worldwide, Brown-Forman’s digital communications planning roster agency, to develop a fully integrated campaign that will initially launch in Poland and then roll out across the complete region.
Neil Punwani, senior vice president and global managing director for vodkas at Brown–Forman, said: "We have developed a strong working relationship with Wieden + Kennedy through their work on Maximus Vodka. We are pleased to be extending this to our global flagship vodka brand, Finlandia, across our most important markets"
Europe and Africa account for more than 70% of Finlandia’s volume.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers