W&K picks up Finlandia vodka account
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 July 2012 04:30PM
Brown-Forman has appointed Wieden & Kennedy as lead agency for its Finlandia vodka brand in Europe and Africa.
It is the second piece of Brown-Forman business the agency has picked up, after it won a pitch for the Maximus vodka brand in March.
On Finlandia it will work alongside Story Worldwide, Brown-Forman’s digital communications planning roster agency, to develop a fully integrated campaign that will initially launch in Poland and then roll out across the complete region.
Neil Punwani, senior vice president and global managing director for vodkas at Brown–Forman, said: "We have developed a strong working relationship with Wieden + Kennedy through their work on Maximus Vodka. We are pleased to be extending this to our global flagship vodka brand, Finlandia, across our most important markets"
Europe and Africa account for more than 70% of Finlandia’s volume.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London