W&K picks up Finlandia vodka account
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 July 2012 04:30PM
Brown-Forman has appointed Wieden & Kennedy as lead agency for its Finlandia vodka brand in Europe and Africa.
It is the second piece of Brown-Forman business the agency has picked up, after it won a pitch for the Maximus vodka brand in March.
On Finlandia it will work alongside Story Worldwide, Brown-Forman’s digital communications planning roster agency, to develop a fully integrated campaign that will initially launch in Poland and then roll out across the complete region.
Neil Punwani, senior vice president and global managing director for vodkas at Brown–Forman, said: "We have developed a strong working relationship with Wieden + Kennedy through their work on Maximus Vodka. We are pleased to be extending this to our global flagship vodka brand, Finlandia, across our most important markets"
Europe and Africa account for more than 70% of Finlandia’s volume.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital AM to AD - entertainment clients become £28k-£45k, Surrey
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'