DCM and Primesight roll out interactive cinema six-sheets
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 10:30AM
Outdoor media company Primesight is installing 100 interactive six-sheet panels in 100 Cineworld, Odeon and Vue theatres in a tie-up with cinema sales house DCM.
Brands will be able to have a two-way conversation with consumers through the new technology used within the panels.
Consumers will be able to engage with the digital outdoor ads by using touch, Wi-Fi, NFC and QR codes embedded into the unit case.
The panels will be situated within cinema foyers to target an estimated monthly footfall of 2.5 million consumers.
They are expected to be installed by the end of the summer and will launch with ads for Bird's Eye.
The frozen food company's campaign will feature brand mascot Clarence and will promote a consumer competition to win a year's supply of cinema tickets for their family.
Louise Trinder, head of creative solutions at DCM, said: "With the potential to deploy technologies such as Microsoft Kinect and deliver bonus content to mobile, brands can now engage with audiences before, during and beyond their cinematic experience."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England