Dove pushes deodorants with 'Wear Confidence' Grazia tie-up
Dove, the Unilever owned beauty brand, has expanded its "maximum protection" deodorant range and is partnering with weekly glossy magazine Grazia to promote it under the strapline, 'Wear Confidence'.
Dove soft-launched the deodorant last year. The deal with Grazia has been signed to raise awareness for the product as it releases two new variants: cucumber and green tea; and pomegranate and lemon verbena.
The 'Wear Confidence' campaign runs across print and social media until September. Dove will run a series of advertorials in Bauer Media's Grazia, featuring hints, tips and advice to help consumers "feel their most confident" at summer events, from BBQs to weddings and festivals.
The tie-up includes a set of competitions run on Dove’s Facebook page, for the chance to win tickets related to these summer events, including music festival Bestival.
Supporting activity will give consumers access to a series of videos featuring Grazia’s beauty editor, Angela Buttolp, who will handout tips and advice for feeling confident during summer activities.
Two videos already available address "wearing confidence" at the York Ebor races and at festivals in general.
The campaign reflects Unilever's pledge earlier this year to use Facebook in its marketing strategy for Dove, as it sees the social networking site as the best platform to create brand love and encourage eye-to-eye connections with its audience.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media