Tetley Tea Folk show support for 'TeaGB'
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 12:35PM
Tetley, the Tata Global Beverages-owned tea brand, has rolled out a light-hearted Twitter campaign, catching Olympic fever to back "#TeaGB".
The activity asks users to vote for their favourite cake to have with a brew as part of its 'Ju-Dough' game, using the #TeaGB hashtag. The "Victorious Sponge" will be announced daily by the tea mascots.
Tetley is also asking consumers to take part in its "Jam-nastics" and "High-tea jump" games.
The tea brand has also sent tea to British athlete Jo Jackson who thanked the tea folk on Twitter. The activity has been handled by MediaVest.
Tetley reintroduced the Tea Folk in 2010 after a 10-year hiatus. However, their role is to be reduced in its summer ad campaign, as revealed by Marketing.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned