Tetley Tea Folk show support for 'TeaGB'
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 12:35PM
Tetley, the Tata Global Beverages-owned tea brand, has rolled out a light-hearted Twitter campaign, catching Olympic fever to back "#TeaGB".
The activity asks users to vote for their favourite cake to have with a brew as part of its 'Ju-Dough' game, using the #TeaGB hashtag. The "Victorious Sponge" will be announced daily by the tea mascots.
Tetley is also asking consumers to take part in its "Jam-nastics" and "High-tea jump" games.
The tea brand has also sent tea to British athlete Jo Jackson who thanked the tea folk on Twitter. The activity has been handled by MediaVest.
Tetley reintroduced the Tea Folk in 2010 after a 10-year hiatus. However, their role is to be reduced in its summer ad campaign, as revealed by Marketing.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media