Tetley Tea Folk show support for 'TeaGB'
Tetley, the Tata Global Beverages-owned tea brand, has rolled out a light-hearted Twitter campaign, catching Olympic fever to back "#TeaGB".
The activity asks users to vote for their favourite cake to have with a brew as part of its 'Ju-Dough' game, using the #TeaGB hashtag. The "Victorious Sponge" will be announced daily by the tea mascots.
Tetley is also asking consumers to take part in its "Jam-nastics" and "High-tea jump" games.
The tea brand has also sent tea to British athlete Jo Jackson who thanked the tea folk on Twitter. The activity has been handled by MediaVest.
Tetley reintroduced the Tea Folk in 2010 after a 10-year hiatus. However, their role is to be reduced in its summer ad campaign, as revealed by Marketing.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Tetley claims media first with 4oD pause ads
- Tetley TV ad drops Tea Folk
- Wiggins' gold provides another Olympic tweet moment
- Tetley reduces Tea Folk role in summer campaign
- Adrian Mooney to head up EMEA marketing team at Tata Global Beverages
- Tetley signs deal to sponsor Sunday family films on Channel 5
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Executive Spotlight Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits, West End
- Junior Account Manager, London, up to £26,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum, London
- Account Executive, London, up to £23,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.